OFA Youth Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OFA Youth Wrestling

Wrestlers forum

HomeHome  OFA HomeOFA Home  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vp

vp

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team Empty
PostSubject: Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team   Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:12 pm

After losing many senoirs lasr year, I was worried that we would not be having the success that we are. These boys have really stepped it up. I am proud of everyone of them and wish them all the very best to get through their regonials and sectionals and maybe even place at state !!! Good Luck !!! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.nessservicecenter.com
Batman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: 2007-2008 Season   Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:28 am

The Panther wrestlers had a great season, finishing 2nd in the Bay only to Luxemburg Casco. They were undefeated at the Akey Duals and won the Peshtigo Invitational. For the second straight year the team won their regional only to lose in the first round of team sectionals. The Panthers qualified four wrestlers for individual state ~ The Fab Four ~ Cullan Morrisey, Brad Vankauwenberg, Aaron Heidersheid, and Codi Ness. Placing were Morrissey 2nd, Vankauwenberg 4th, and Heidersheid 5th. Despite Brad's graduation, I predict that the 2008-09 season will be quite successful. The Falls are gaining three freshmen who had successful youth wrestling careers - Matt Samsa, Codi Nielsen, and Riley Delzer. GOOD LUCK PANTHERS!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team   Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:30 pm

So it looks like the panthers are in for a great 2008-2009 season. I CAN'T WAIT!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
herostime

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re:   Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:37 am

Admin wrote:
So it looks like the panthers are in for a great 2008-2009 season. I CAN'T WAIT!! Twisted Evil
I agree with you, but I have seem this post today, the match have happened long time ago, i think it must a very wonderful match bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.herostime.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team   Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oconto Falls High School Wrestling Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OFA Youth Wrestling :: Open Discussion :: Open-
Jump to: